- Groove-in-Groove Technology
- Saw-cut, horizontally-milled main grooves
- Extra "Nip It" groove to enhance spin on short shots
- Increased surface roughness
- Three raised micro-ridges for extended hitting area
- Micro-grooves between ridges for even greater spin
- 84 different contact points
- Refined sole, grind & camber
Four Grind Options: C, S, W and New X
MD4 wedges are available in four grind options, each with generous camber from heel to toe for smooth turf interaction and solid feel.
C Grind: Increased relief, especially at the heel, making it easier to play shots with the face open. Ideal for medium-to-shallow attack angles and/or firm course conditions. 8° bounce.
S Grind: Medium-width sole with slight chamfer at the back and moderate heel relief to keep the leading edge low through impact, promoting solid contact on open-faced shots. 10° bounce.
W Grind: Sole is wider at the centre and toe and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots. More versatile than our previous W Grind. 12° bounce.
New X Grind: The newest grind features a narrow, high-bounce crescent sole, with the low point near the front. Excellent for moderate-to-steep attack angles and medium-to-soft course conditions. 12° bounce.