FootJoy D.N.A Golf Shoes
D.N.A. stands for DryJoys Next Advancement, but what you'll find here is a shoe that is far more than just a new model. Although there are lighter shoes in the range, the D.N.A. is designed to be the "right weight" and targets those who work hard on their game.
- Beathability courtesy of SnugFit Tongue with Microvent Technology
- Fine-Tuned Foam cushioning gives superb stability and added comfort as does 3D FoamCollar
- Soft, lightweight and durable leather with limited one-year waterproof guarantee
- Thinner cleats deliver low-profile performance
- ChromoSkin leather by Pittards
- NitroThin TPU outsole
- SnugFit tongue with MicroVent technology
Many of us now opt for a 'serious' golf shoe to go alongside another style depending on how the mood takes us. Well, FootJoy D.N.A ticks a lot of boxes, let me tell you.