Galvin Green Alpha Half Zip Golf Shirt
A new short-sleeved, half zip jacket in GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric and three distinctive colour options. Extremely breathable and easy to pack, the clean front panel results in minimum weight and maximum freedom of movement in the swing. Includes water-repellent zipper, plus adjustable chest width and bottom edge.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Galvin Green GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.