Galvin Green Alva Waterproof Trousers
highly breathable waterproof golf trousers in GORE-TEX® fabric with lining. Elasticated waist and large adjustable leg-end openings makes the trousers easy to put on and take off. Equipped with CORDURA® fabric for extra abrasion resistance at the bottom of the trouser legs. Two fleece lined front pockets, one back pocket and a fly opening with front panel. Available in a great variety of sizes and lengths.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Soft and smooth outer materials that provide comfort and excellent drape characteristics.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside.
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.