Features and Benefits
The Motocaddy S7 Remote Control Lithium Electric Trolley is the first remote control model in the Motocaddy range boasts one of the trolley sector's most sophisticated guidance systems, utilising two motors to provide a combination of power and precision, plus and anti-tip wheel to ensure stability on the most challenging golf course terrains.
Based on the same frame design as the award winning S-Series range, it comes with a control system that allows golfers to adjust how much the trolley turns left or right simply by varying the pressure applied to buttons on the handset. An innovative tilt function helps compensate for the effect of lateral slopes, while the advanced electronics also make it possible to switch from remote to manual control if required.
IDEAL FOR: Golfers looking for an intelligent remote model with exceptional control
- Forward, left, right and reverse controls, plus a pause and resume function
- Steering based on pressure applied to buttons on the handset
- 2 motors provide a combination of power and precision
- Alternative easy-to-use manual control option
- Rear wheel stops it tipping over on steep inclines
- QUIKFOLD design makes it easy to assemble
- EASILOCK base uses a pin and hole system to lock your bag in place
- Same frame design as the award-winning S-Series range
- USB charging port
- Available with both Black & Alpine White coloured frame
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 1010mm(L) x 610mm(W) x 335mm(H)
- Motor: 2 x 230w
- Material: Aluminium
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty on the Trolley
The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty on the Lithium Battery, if warranty is registered within 30 days of purchase. If your battery isn’t registered within 30 days of purchase the manufacturer’s warranty will be 2 years.