Nike FI Impact Golf Shoes
Nike's FI Impact shoes have been designed to mimic and conform to the natural movement of your foot, offering increased flexibility and full athletic motion by allowing you to keep contact with the ground longer. This in turn allows you to better harness the energy of the foot to the ground for more control and power with every shot.
- The Dynamic Fit system cradles your foot for an adaptive, glove-like fit. It consists of soft fingers that wrap underneath the arch and integrate with the laces, delivering great lockdown and support that moves with you.
- Integrated traction provides low-profile stability. This gives you the maximum ground feel and comfort.
- A waterproof ripstop mesh upper and TPU overlay provides breathable comfort and lasting durability.
- To develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, Nike examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.
- The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible shoe from the inside out.
The spikeless FI Impact shoe is arguably the most anatomically developed on the market, providing the perfect base to your golf swing. With classic black, white, and more colourful blue and grey/orange options, these are well worth trying for yourself.