PING G SF Tec Golf Driver
Finding More Fairways and Correcting Troublesome Waywardness…
Get armed for the new campaign with PING. Their new G SF Tec Driver is developed specifically for players with shot patterns that typically end up going right of the target. A new weighting system works to correct this problem and encourage straight driving consistently.
- Turbulator Technology is designed to reduce aerodynamic drag and is located on the crown. It offers a reduction of 37% unwanted drag and improves distance by an average of 5 yards
- VorTec and face/crown transition combine for more efficient airflow
- Created with Ultra-thin crown sections to save a total of 8 grams of weight to optimize CG and increase swing speed
- Complete with a thinner, hotter T9S Titanium Face for max distance and incredible deflection
- Trajectory tuning technology which a 5-lobe hosel sleeve allows for easy loft adjustment
- Fitted with a PING Alta 55 graphite shaft which has a high balance point for perfect balance striking and distance
- Dragonfly Technology
- 460cc Head Size
The PING G SF Tec Driver is finished with a stunning black matt design that will add class and style to any golfer’s bag.
Here at Foremost Golf, we stock all the latest club releases from the leading manufacturers. Review our listings today and get set for the new season.