Foremost Golf is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting your personal information.
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you, e.g. operational companies such as delivery couriers, or where we have your permission to do so.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you place an order online or on the phone
- When you create or register an account with us.
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints.
- When you enter our competitions
- When you comment on or review a product or service
- When you register your details for email marketing/newsletters
What personal data do we collect?
- When ordering online we collect your name, billing/delivery address, email and telephone number. (For your security, we also keep an encrypted record of your login password)
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback
- Your comments on product and service reviews
- The detail on conversations we may have with you regarding an order or complaint.
How we use your personal data and why?
- To process any orders that you make with us. Communication is usually made via email/telephone. (If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations to you)
- Your details (telephone number or email address) may need to be passed to our third-party courier to allow us to contact you to let you know the status of your order during delivery.
- With your consent, we may periodically send promotional marketing emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and authorised us to do so.
- We may share your information with law enforcement if legally necessary, e.g. in a case of suspected fraud.
- To respond to your queries, refund and complaints
- To administer any of our competitions which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
- We secure access to all transactional areas of our website using 'https' technology.
- Access to your personal data is password protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is secured and tokenised to ensure it is protected
- We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- We only share your personal data with our trusted third-party courier.
- We only provide the information they need to perform their specific service.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If their services are terminated any data held by them will be deleted.
How can you stop receiving email marketing?
Please click the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you. You can find the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we manage your personal data and your rights to control it. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us.
Email: email@example.com or telephone our customer service team on 0800 500 3194 Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm.