TaylorMade Spider Blade Slant Golf Putter
The Spider Blade is the most stable blade-style putter TaylorMade have ever made. More weight has been taken out of the center of the head and moved to the heel and toe, helping you with those putts you don't hit perfectly.
The head is counterbalanced with a 130-gram grip that's twice as heavy as a typical putter grip. Counterbalancing increases the MOI of the entire club, making it 50% more stable than a traditional putter. Tour Staff pros that helped develop the club say that counterbalancing makes it easier to keep the head moving on your intended path.
Spider Blade is available in two lengths, 38 and 35 inches. The idea is to grip the club as you would a normal-lenth putter, with two or three inches of the butt-end of the grip extended above your hands, which gives you the maximum benefit of counterbalancing. Thus, if you normally play a 35 inch putter you should opt for the 38, if you play a 33 inch you should opt for the 35.
- Tremendously high MOI in a blade-style head--5200--for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy.