TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the foremostgolf.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)800 500 3194 Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the website
- Product Description – means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided
- Users – means the users of the website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us – means Foremost Golf Ltd
- Website – means the website located at www.foremostgolf.com
- Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this website.
Your contract for purchases made through Foremostgolf.com is with Foremost Golf Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
You warrant that all details you provide to Foremost Golf for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit, debit card and PayPal you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
You agree that your email can be used as means of communication.
During the registration process, you may choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from foremostgolf.com under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Foremost Golf as soon as possible.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Foremost Golf Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity, within a reasonable time frame.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on foemostgolf.com
You agree that if you break these conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information was given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If Foremostgolf.com cannot supply the goods in accordance with the timeframe provided, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are available for delivery under the specified timeframe. If any change to the expected delivery time occurs you will be notified by our Customer Service Team.
- All prices listed on foremostoglf.com are correct at the time of entering the information. However, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include applicable taxes
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Foremostgolf.com until we accept your order. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an Order Confirmation email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost (including VAT and P&P)
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- All promotions and offers given to you by Foremost Golf Ltd are valid only for use on our website unless otherwise stated, and are subject to stock availability.
- Any offers may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Foremost Golf Ltd.
- Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotional codes or sale items unless specified.
- All promotion codes and offers need to be declared or used at the time of purchase. Foremost Golf is not obliged to honour the promotion to your order after the order has been accepted or after the promotion has ended.
- When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site. These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally, we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
- Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
- We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on Foremostgolf.com. Details of the products we recommend (such as price) are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
- UK Mainland - We offer FREE standard delivery. If your Items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 1-2 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service.
- Saturday Delivery* – Delivery cost will be £13.00. Please place your order before 2 pm on Friday to qualify for Saturday delivery. *Subject to stock being available.
- Offshore Delivery* - Delivery cost will be £12.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service. *Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highland & Islands.
- The Republic of Ireland – Delivery cost will be £13.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service.
- Europe & International - If your country isn’t listed below, please contact us Tel: 0800 500 3194 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to quote a delivery cost to you.
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands and Spain – Delivery cost will be £13.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service.
- Austria, Denmark and Switzerland – Delivery cost will be £15.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 3-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service.
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia and Spain – Delivery cost will be £18.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 4-5 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service.
- Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia and Sweden – Delivery Cost will be £25.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service
- Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania and Serbia – Delivery cost will be £40.00. If your items are in stock we estimate your delivery to arrive within 3-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked service
- Some out of stock items are available on backorder. Please contact our Customer Service Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (0)800 500 3194 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. We will keep you updated on the progress of your backorder and the expected delivery date via email.
- If you need your item urgently please contact our Customer Service team via email email@example.com or call us on 0044 (0)800 500 3194 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are charged once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Deliveries may take 1-2 days longer to arrive during SALE periods.
- Foremostgolf.com accepts most major credit/debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal.
- All credit card details are encrypted to safeguard your details and no details are saved on our website.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0044 (0)800 500 3194 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- If your order has been dispatched in such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow our returns procedures.
Returns Procedure - Free UK mainland returns via Store Drop Off
- UK customers may return most items sold by foremostgolf.com within 30 days upon receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging, unworn and in a resalable condition.
- Overseas customers may return most items sold by Foremostgolf.com within 30 days of receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging, unworn and in a resalable condition.
- All items need to be returned in an unworn and resalable condition to qualify for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met.
- To return an item please complete the returns form included with your original order, with a clear indication of the reason for the return and whether you require a refund or exchange.
- For UK customers, we offer a FREE return service to your local Foremost Professional click here to find your nearest store. 1000 stores located across the UK.
- If you do not wish to use this FREE service please use an alternative service at your own expense.
- In the event of returning an item, your original postage will not be refunded.
- Please note we do not offer free returns service for international orders (this includes customers who do not live in UK mainland) any postage charges incurred when returning your items will be at your own cost.
- For customers overseas, please make sure it is clearly stated on the parcel that the goods are being returned for a refund/exchange. We recommend using a signed for service for returns.
- We highly recommend that when returning any item to Foremostgolf.com that you retain a proof of postage from the Post Office or delivery company.
- You may choose to send returns via Special Delivery, but we regret that we cannot refund the additional charges for this service.
- For customers overseas please make sure that all customs documents are filled in correctly and attached to the parcel. Foremostgolf.com will not accept any responsibility for lost paperwork or incomplete paperwork at customs. We will inform customs to return the parcel to the sender for the appropriate paperwork to be completed.
- Foremost Golf does not accept any responsibility for returned items that fail to reach us. Items remain your property until we have received them back.
Exchange Procedure (UK ONLY)
- UK customers may exchange most items sold by foremostgolf.com within 30 days upon receipt of your original order, providing they are in their original packaging, unworn and in a resalable condition.
- All items need to be in their original packaging, unworn and in a resalable condition to qualify for an exchange. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Exchanges can only be made for a different size of the same product or an alternative product. We cannot guarantee that the products will be in stock. Your replacement item(s) will be sent to you on receipt of the original item(s) being returned.
- If you have bought an item that has been reduced in price we cannot credit you for the difference if you wish to exchange the item.
- Foremost Golf will be happy to exchange products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is our fault within 30 days from the date of dispatch. Under such agreed circumstances Foremost Golf will cover the cost of shipment of the replacement items.
Exchange Procedure (International and Rest of World, including UK Highlands and Islands)
- Currently international and rest of world, including UK Highlands and Islands, orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Foremostgolf.com at any time or you can place an order with our customer service team on 0044 (0)800 500 3194
- Foremost Golf will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your Foremostgolf.com login details, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
- In the event that you order an item and the price published on Foremostgolf.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 7-10 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 3 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on Foremostgolf.com are provided for private, domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Foremostgolf.com
- We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation to, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including, without limitation to, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation.
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
- Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Foremostogolf.com web pages, are owned and controlled by Foremost Golf. In accessing Foremostgolf.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Foremostgolf.com web pages for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Foremost Golf Ltd.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or more of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation, whether or not such has become a term of the conditions.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you are dissatisfied with Foremostgolf.com or any aspect of our service, please contact our Customer Service Team by email, email@example.com or call us on 0044 (0)800 500 3194 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.