Titleist 716 AP1 Golf Irons
The Longest, Most Forgiving Titleist Irons Ever…
The Titleist 716 Irons are designed specifically to provide incredible forgiveness without compromising on genuine distance.
The scientists at Titleist are keen to focus on the term ‘stability’ when discussing the 716 Irons. They will not let you down and offer a level of regularity any golf game covets; bringing down your score and finding more pins.
An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both launch and speed for improved distance. High density tungsten drives the centre of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance. The tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing movement and generating forward momentum to correct mishits.
Major Champion Jordan Spieth has backed the new release and heralded the irons as the most consistent to date. Each iron includes specifically milled grooves designed to bring incredible spin control to the user.
The reduced centre of gravity also helps minimise thinned connections and allows for supreme shot making on the short and middle irons.
The utilised shaft is the tour tested True Temper XP90, ideal for higher ball flights for better control of distance.
The 716 Irons maintain the traditional Titleist style which will look fantastic in any golf bag. The steel design is very durable and maintains all the great features from the AP1 release of 2013.
On address, the club almost resembles a blade bridging the gap between traditional gravity back. This aids the swing path and encourages a snap through the strike which is often difficult with larger cavity irons.
- Ultra-thin fast face has newly aligned tungsten weighting system
- Features a lowered Centre of Gravity on mid to long irons for consistent striking
- 360° undercut cavity design which will increase ball speeds
- True Temper XP90 shaft that will encourage a mid-to-high ball flight
- Highly forgiving face for extra corrective properties on slight mis-hits
- Ideally suited for amateur golfers seeking consistency from the ground
- Elastomer cavity insert for improved sound and feel
- Reduced vibrations for more convincing and predictable play
If you are searching for an iron that packs a punch but will keep you out of trouble, this is the purchase to make. Add the new Titleist 716 Irons to your armoury for 2016 with Foremost Golf and never look back!