The New Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed to deliver longer distance, even more greenside spin and control and softer feel. Featuring new aerodynamic, cover, casing layer and core technologies, these dramatic performance improvements are the result of rigorous development work by Titleist Golf Ball R&D. Total performance to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
The greatest combination of speed, spin, and feel in the game. Pro V1 golf balls feature an improved core, fasterhigh flexcasing, softer urethane cover,and new aerodynamics,delivering unparalleled performance.
- Relative to Pro V1x, Pro V1 golf balls will fly lower, and spin less in the long game, while producing similar greenside spin and softer feel.
- Forall golfers who prioritize performance.
Each element of a Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball is precisely designed to work together delivering total performance and extreme consistency for every player on every shot. New Pro V1 features longer distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, increased Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
New Titleist® Pro V1® offers total performance and features longer distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, even more Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
For golfers looking to shoot their best scores, the New Titleist® Pro V1® golf ball provides total performance from tee to green with penetrating flight and softer feel.
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tour
- Player Benefits
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core Increases Distance•Faster Casing Layer Adds Speed and Lowers Long Game Spin
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover Increases Greenside Spin
- New Spherically-tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design Delivers Penetrating and Consistent Flight
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design