The New Titleist Pro V1X golf ball is designed to deliver longer distance, even more greenside spin and control and softer feel. Featuring new aerodynamic, cover, casing layer and core technologies, these dramatic performance improvements are the result of rigorous development work by Titleist Golf Ball R&D. Total performance to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
Fast, high flight, and spin when and where you want it. Pro V1x golf balls are our highest-flying golf ball designed with an improved dual-core, faster high flex casing, softer urethane cover, and new aerodynamics.
- Relative to Pro V1, Pro V1x will fly higher, spin more on all shots, and have a firmer overall feel.
- For all golfers who prioritize performance, and need or want a higher flight and spin.
The New Titleist® Pro V1x®golf ball is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot. The New Pro V1x features longer distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, increased Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
New Titleist® Pro V1x® offers total performance and features longer distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, increased Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
For golfers looking to shoot their best scores, the New Titleist®Pro V1x®golf ball provides total performance from tee to green with high trajectory and softer feel.
#1 Ball on Worldwide Tours
- Player Benefits
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core Increases Distance
- Faster Casing Layer Adds Speed and Lowers Long Game Spin
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover Increases Greenside Spin
- New Spherically-tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design Delivers High and Consistent Flight
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design