Wilson Staff C100 Golf Irons
Wilson has created a superb crossover iron with the C100. These clubs are ideal for the player looking to find a mid-point between the feel of a players' club and the forgiveness and easy-distance produced by a game-improvement set of irons.
- Sleek black PVD finish with a contrasting face to inspire confidence at address.
- Irons available are 4-PW with option for GW.
- The "exoskeleton" weighting makes up a third of the clubhead mass so forgiveness levels can be maximised without sacrificing the midsize head shape.
- The large, unsupported face is made of a strong, yet supremely thin, stainless steel. This creates exceptional ball speeds and, therefore, more distance.
- Stock shafts are: True Temper CL 100 steel in R and S flexes; Aldila RIP Phenom in A, R and S flexes.
For those seeking greater forgiveness and distance yet retain a good degree of control, the C100 must be considered. Come into the shop to discuss this exciting new product.