Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Driver
The FG Tour M3 driver features an adjustable hosel, changeable sole weights and a better-player feel.
- The M3 driver comes set at an initial loft of 9.5 degrees, but can be adjusted to one of six settings from 8.5 to 11.5 degrees in half-degree increments using Wilson Staff's Multi Fit System.
- There are also three performance-enhancing sole weight options (3g, 7g and 11g) that allow golfers to optimise their trajectory by moving the CG location.
- A variable thickness face and thin chemically etched crown allows more weight to be redistributed to increase forgiveness.
- The 460cc head appears more compact at address due to its deep face and Tour-preferred pear shape. The "iced" matte paint crown and black PVD finish provide an understated appearance.
- Aldila RIP Phenom stock shafts complete the package.
Lots of adjustability options mean the Wilson Staff M3 can be customised to suit a wide range of better players, no matter what their current shot shape is like, giving it a wide appeal and making it definitely one to try.