Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Golf Irons
Wilson Staff's forged M3 irons have been engineered specifically for 'feel' players, with extensive input from Wilson Staff's Tour pros, including Padraig Harrington and Paul Lawrie.
- Forged heads offer exceptional strike feedback.
- Progressive cavities through the set positions more weight in the heel and toe of the long irons to increase MOI to deliver more forgiveness.
- This weight is located behind the impact area of the shorter irons, to provide a better feel, for more controllable scoring shots.
- Progressive top-lines also offer a more forgiving look from address in the long irons, and a thinner, better-player shape in the short irons.
- A matte PVD finish reduces glare at address and compliments the compact head shape that better players like.
This sleek looking iron has some very subtle, but equally important, features that help add a touch of forgiveness to the forged, compact heads. If you love the better-player look, but want that safety net of forgiveness, give these a go.